Website Security & Maintenance Plan
We created a custom plan to make sure your website is updated, backed up and protected.
The long and short of it is – if you don’t have a security plan in place for your website, eventually YOU WILL GET HACKED. Hacks and breaches come in all shapes and sizes and can have devastating effects on your site, server and the way your site displays on Google. So, having found this out the hard way with numerous sites, we’ve created a custom security plan for all our clients to help maintain the site, protect it, keep it backed up and reported on!
SO, WHAT’S IN THE PLAN?
Maintenance & Updates
Keeping your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and quick.
- WordPress & theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized
- Plugins monitored and updated
Your site is scanned daily. The firewall is a security net stopping hackers, bad bots and spam.
- Website firewall protection
- Daily scanning
- Hackers & spam denied
- Reports on what’s been blocked
Your site is backed up daily in multiple locations and can be restored at any time in a jiffy.
- Daily website backups
- On-site & off-site backup locations
- Daily points for quick restores
FULL SECURITY FEATURE LIST
- 8x Strong Firewall Rulesets
- Customized Firewall Responses
- Administrator and per-page Firewall whitelist
- Super/Security Administrator
- Restrict Administrator access to plugins, themes, pages/posts, other users
- User Sessions Management
- Administrator Login Notification Emails
- Restrict to IP Address / Limit Concurrent Sessions
- Fully Automatic IP Address Black List System
- IP White list Options
- Login Brute Force Protection
- Google ReCaptcha Login Protection
- Enforced Login Cool Down
- User Registration / Password Page Protection
- Google Authenticator 2-Factor Login
- Email 2-Factor Login
- Yubikey 2-Factor Login
- Rename WP Login Page
- Full WordPress Activity Audit Trail
- Comment SPAM Bot Protection
- Google ReCaptcha SPAM Comments Blocking
- Custom User Messages
- Privacy-Protected Human SPAM Comment Scanning (vs. Akismet)
- Complete WordPress Automatic Updates Customization
- WordPress Core File Scanning
- WordPress Plugin Vulnerabilities Scanning
- XMLRPC Blocking
- Admin SSL Setting / File Editing Blocking